The 13-Inch Macbook Air is Apple’s thinnest and lightest notebook and has been supercharged with the Apple M1 chip. Tackle your projects with the blazing-fast 8-core CPU, take graphics-intensive apps and games to the next level with an up to 8-core GPU, and accelerate machine learning tasks with the 16-core Neural Engine. All with a silent, fanless design and the longest battery life ever—up to 18 hours. MacBook Air.1 Still perfectly portable. Just a lot more powerful.
13-Inch Macbook Air Key Features
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life1
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever2
- Up to eight GPU cores with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games2
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide color for vibrant images and incredible detail3
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
- Available in gold, space gray, and silver
Configurable options are available.
1Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
2Compared with previous generation.
3Display size is measured diagonally.
Official product name