- Simply Answers classes expire 6 months from date of purchase.
- Memberships are held in one customer’s name and are non-transferrable.
- One guest may sit in on each class, but the membership-holder must be present.
- 24-hours notice must be given before cancellation. If 24-hours notice is not given, a make-up class will not be provided.
- Simply Answers members may only attend one class per calendar week, and may only have one class scheduled at a time.
- Simply Mac reserves the right to reschedule any class without notice.
- Simply Mac also reserves the right to cancel any membership for any reason, and a refund may not be issued.
service & repair
- Simply Mac guarantees all labor and parts for a period of 90 days from the date of completion of the repair.
- Simply Mac will not be liable for any damage caused by fire, theft, accident, or any other cause, which is beyond its control.
- Simply Mac nor it employees will be held responsible for any cables, accessories or other items unless recorded above.
- Data loss can occur at any time during repair, or data transfer. Therefore, Simply Mac recommends that customers back up data prior to checking a computer in for any service or repair. Simply Mac and its employees make no guarantees as to the integrity or recoverability of any data. Simply Mac makes no warranty as to the success of any recovery attempt thereof or whether any of the data, programs, or other information on the disk can or will be recovered, either in whole or in part, nor whether such data, programs, or information may be usable after the recovery process.
- Any items left for 30 days past service completion will become the property of Simply Mac, unless otherwise noted by a technician.
- Simply Mac does not guarantee that any wireless network can be set up. Internet must be working and active prior to scheduling onsite service.
simply mac contest rules
By entering any contest, you agree that Simply Mac may use your name, likeness, and/or website for promotional purposes without further payment. Employees of Simply Mac, its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents, and foregoing employees household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter contests. All prizes will be awarded, and no minimum number of entries is required. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age and legal citizens of the United States or must be able to provide legal status of residency. Simply Mac is not responsible for damages or expenses the winners might incur as a result of this contest or the receipt of a prize, and winners are responsible for income taxes based on the value of the prize received. All contests are limited to residents of Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho unless otherwise indicated. Simply Mac reserves the right to change the rules for any contest as necessary, and may disqualify any entrant for any reason with or without notice. Any plagiarizing, malicious or harmful behavior, profane or offensive language directed towards other contestants or Simply Mac and its entities, will result in immediate disqualification from any current contest or giveaway and may result in a permanent ban on any future Simply mac events, contests, or giveaways. Such actions may also lead to further investigation by proper authorities. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited by law.
simply madness official contest rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Simply Madness Contest (the "Contest") is open to anyone who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Simply Mac, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Simply Mac, 3939 S Wasatch Blvd Ste #1, Salt Lake City, UT 84124.
3. Timing: Registration for the Contest begins on March 1, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. MTN Time ("MT") and ends on March 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. MT (the "Registration Period"). Entrants may earn Contest entries as set forth in Section 4 below. Simply Mac’s server and time stamp solution is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: During the Registration Period, visit any Simply Mac location and obtain a Simply Madness entry card. Go online, complete, and submit the registration with the scratch off code you receive. You will receive one (1) entry into the Contest with an associated store Team.
5. Drawings: An independent Administrator whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Administrator will randomly select the potential Contest winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around April 5, 2013. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone within fourteen (14) days after the completion of the drawing. Each potential Grand and First Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential Grand or First Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Contest prizes will be fulfilled 6-8 weeks after the verification of winners.
6. Weekly Winners: Each week store teams will be pitted against each other in a weekly Facebook Poll contest. The winning Team(s) be chosen based upon Poll voting amounts and store popularity. ONE (1) winner will be selected at random from within the winning Team(s) of that week. Members of the Team(s) eliminated from the weekly contest(s) will still be eligible for the Grand Prize selected at random in accordance with the rules set forth in “Drawings”.
7. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: MacBook Air randomly chosen from all entries within the month of March. ONE (1) WEEK 1 PRIZE: iPod Shuffle. ONE (1) WEEK 2 PRIZE: Apple T.V. ONE (1) WEEK 3 PRIZE: iPod Nano. ONE (1) WEEK 4 TOURNAMENT WINNER PRIZE: iPod Touch. (1) Weekly Contest prize per person.
For all Prizes: Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Contest prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Utah State Court located in Salt Lake County, Utah U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
13. Contest Results: For a list of major prize winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Simply Madness Contest Winners/Rules", c/o Simply Mac, 3939 S Wasatch Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Winner list requests must be received by April 30, 2013.
© 2013 Simply Mac. All rights reserved.
simply mac thursday shmursday rules
Hey, Facebook Fans! We all know that Thursdays can be a total bummer. I often find myself resenting Thursday because it feels like it should be Friday but it's NOT. That's why we created Thursday Shmursday. To have a little fun on those stupid Thursdays that are just in the way of Friday.
While we want you to have fun each week, there are a couple of rules:
- Thursday Shmursday goes down every Thursday at 11am MST on Facebook, Twitter or Simplymac.com.
- The games & prizes may vary, from a laptop bag to a giftcard, we like to shake things up.
- This contest is only open to people in the Continental U.S. unless indicated otherwise at the time of the contest posting. If you do not live near a Simply Mac store, we will gladly ship you the item you won. Keep in mind that if the prize is a Simply Mac gift card, it can ONLY be redeemed in our retail stores. So, you might not want to enter if you can't make it to a store, you know?
- You can only win ONCE every 30 days.
In addition to the rules we've got a few stipulations:
- Prizes must be claimed within 14 days from the date the winner is notified.
- Notification includes stating the winner at the close of each contest thread, sending a direct message through Facebook to the winner, or sending an email to the winner.
- If the contest permits, prizes may be sent via UPS to winner. Simply Mac is not responsible for damages or expenses the winners might incur as a result of this contest or the receipt of a prize, and winners are responsible for income taxes based on the value of the prize received.
- No purchase necessary; void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Simply Mac, affiliated companies and their agents, and foregoing employees, household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to win.
There you have it. See you each Thursday!
computers, iPads, iPods, displays and hard drives
Any unopened product may be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of the original purchase date. Opened products may be exchanged within 14 days of the original purchase date for store credit or refunded with a 10% restocking fee. All opened products must be in “like-new”, working condition with complete packaging. No refunds or exchanges after 14 days of purchase.
accessories and peripherals
Exchanges or refunds will be accepted within 30 days of the original purchase date. Products must be in “like-new”, working condition unless product is returned due to a manufacture defect. After 30 days, products are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines.
Products not eligible for refund, return or exchange include special-order computers, open software, unused Simply Answers memberships, labor, and gift cards.
No in-store cash refunds on purchases over $100. Simply Mac will refund any sale over $100 by check mailed to customer within 7 to 10 business days.