simply mac donations
Simply Mac, as a member of the Spring Retail Group, works with the Community Foundation of Utah to make a meaningful difference in the communities in which we operate. Simply Mac looks for consistent, quality philanthropic programs that improve and change lives in our local communities.
To be eligible for charitable funding, organizations must be a certified 501c(3) organization in good standing, providing free or no-cost services or creating community wide value in the areas of:
- human & health services
- civic & community involvement
- stewardship & preservation of natural resources
Gifts may be made only to tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations certified by the Internal Revenue Service. Grants cannot be made for: fulfillment of personal pledges, benefit dinners, memberships, political campaigns, grants to individuals or to non-IRS tax exempt charities.
proposal types not eligible for consideration
- direct donations to individuals (i.e. scholarship or fellowship assistance, pageants, medical funds, sponsorships)
- endowment,capital or building campaigns
- equipment, including computer hardware and software
- film or video projects, including documentaries
- for-profit entities, including start-up small businesses
- marketing activities or events for sports/athletic personalities and/or their activities
- multi-year requests
- political, labor, religious or fraternal organizations/activities
- promotional merchandise
- travel-related, including student trips or tours
- in-kind donations for auctions
- loaner items
Due to the high number of requests received, Spring Retail Group must be mentioned in the donation request.
Charitable giving requests should be submitted by mail to:
Spring Retail Group Charitable Fund 3939 S Wastach Blvd Suite 1, Salt Lake City, Utah 84124