by Shane Roberts
2012 was a great year for movies! We have some winners!
Paul Te Prieto
Email email@example.com to claim your prize!
The Holiday season may be the best time of year! Many people picked Christmas for their favorite holiday….
We had a winner!
Nathan Smith (who digs Pioneer day in Utah) is our winner!
Congrats on winning the Shuffle! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!
Hopefully this Thursday Shmursday helped you get into a Funday Friday! We had a wide range of bands and/or artists pointed out, and I may be able to update my music collection with some of these favorites.
Here is the winner of the iPod Shuffle!
email email@example.com to claim your prize Andrew!
Thanks to everyone that participated in todays contest! A lot of good apps that I’m going to be checking out! And as always the normal culprits are Facebook, Instagram, and Angry Birds.
Andrew Knight – he likes IMDB (one of my go to apps as well)
Jennise Lamb – she loves Instagram!
Congrats and email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
1. From November 16-December 21, we’ll be randomly hiding one sly little Santa somewhere on our website. There will be a grand total of 26 Santa’s we’ll be hiding.
2. Each Santa will only stay up for 1 day.
3. The only way you’ll know when the Santa’s are going up is if you become a fan on Facebook or Twitter. We’ll be telling you there when a Santa is on the loose, so get following!
4. Santa’s will only go up Monday – Friday between 8am-5pm, so take a break on the weekends. (Friday Santa’s may or may not stay up all weekend, so don’t be alarmed. Also, they will never be in the blog. Just a hint for you.)
5. You must find a minimum of 5 Santa’s to enter, but every Santa you find counts as one entry!
Come back each day to find the hiding Santa and email it’s URL to email@example.com to receive credit for that days Santa.
We’ll choose a random winner on Friday, December 21 on the Simply Mac Blog, so all you have to do is email each days Santa as soon as you find it – AND YOU’RE ENTERED FOR THAT DAY (remember a minimum 5 Santa’s must be found)!
1. Don’t spoil the fun for others. Anyone who publicly posts Santa locations will be automatically disqualified.
2. Entries received after midnight on December 21 will not be eligible.
3. You have to be able to pick up the MacBook Air at one of our 9 locations.
4. If the prize is not redeemed within 2 weeks – it will be redrawn and a new winner will be announced.
Whew! There you have it. You never know when the Santa’s are going to be hiding, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter to make sure you’re ready! That MacBook Air might just have your name written all over it just in time for Christmas.
Additional rules and general contest terms can be found HERE